New York home, land and kennel business for sale
Home, Successful boarding kennel business, barns , 15+ acres. Approximately 11 miles northwest of Cooperstown , New York.
Established boarding kennel. Horse boarding, hobby farm and veterinary clinic potential. Or simply relax and enjoy your picturesque country living experience.
A beautiful well established boarding kennel. New construction built in 2001 for dogs and cats with a play center. Easy veterinary clinic potential. Horse boarding and hobby farm ready. Hard line business telephone number for 16 years. Easy rental opportunity for the National known Dreams Park in Cooperstown and Oneonta Ball parks 12 weeks of weekly rental. Fifteen minutes from the Respected teaching Bassett Hospital.
Outside swimming pool for the canines as well as a heated indoor heated therapy pool in the doggy 35 x48 ft. Playcenter built in 2011 with two added dog boarding suites. Sixteen boarding spaces in the main boarding facility. All with outside runs. Three fenced in grass play yards.
Cat boarding is up-to 8 cats with private playroom on the second floor. A sunroom suite is also available in main boarding building.
The kennel has a full bath and a studio available for manager to live or more cat boarding potential.
The home is a well kept federal period house with 4 bedrooms, office, living room, family room and kitchen and one large bath and laundry room. A large front porch and lovely back deck with jacuzzi and garden pond with a flower garden. Less than a 100 ft from the house you will enjoy a 24 ft above ground pool with a sun deck. The horse barn is 2 story 35x60 ft. The hand hewed garage is 20 x25 three story. The view is one of the best looking across the Butternut Valley with still having cows in further pasture grazing . This property is very unique with road frontage on either side to potential of having close numbers ever build.
Across the street you will have 5 acres of horse pasture and a 30 x60 ft two story barn with stalls. The barn has its own well for water and full electric. A hand hewed beam garage is also located across the street which is three story and 25 x25.
Delightful 10 acres of woods for nature walks and camping.
The total acreage is 15.74. You will be located 11 miles from the charming village of Cooperstown, New York. Home of the Baseball Hall of Fame. Oneonta NY is 21 miles south.
I would be happy to help with the buyer to meet and greet with the boarding clients. There is very little competition in this area for any boarding or vet clinics. The taxes are affordable for this amazing property.
For more information, call 607-376-2916. Contact by Email: email@example.com
Estate Settlement Auction – Incredible 91+/- Acre Farm
• Stunning, Wooded 91.7+|- Acres near Boston & Bluegrass Pkwy.
• Abundance of wildlife including Waterfowl, White Tail Deer, Turkey, Beaver, Rabbit, Squirrel, Fox, Coyote and stocked Pond w/running stream
• Farm is located in the Mississippi Fly Way with potential to water large numbers of Mallards black Duck and Wood Duck
• Offered as a Whole and in 5 Parcels from 5.01+|- ac to 27.89 +|- ac.
• Property is within 20 minutes of Etown, Bardstown, New Haven & 7 minutes to the Bluegrass Pkwy!
• Public Water & Electric on S. Stillwell Rd
• Paved & County-Maintained Road Frontage
• 930ft frontage on Stillwell Rd. – Great for future Development Plans
• Dedicated Private Road access – Fully Approved Site Plan Available
• Schedule Your Tour Today – Justin Hampton 270.734.1161 – Pre-Auction Offers Welcome & all Properties may be Sold Without Advance Notice!
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
10% Buyers Premium, 10% Deposit of the Total Sale Price and other terms apply.
Online Auction: September 19th at 6:00 pm ET
1325 S. Stillwell Road
Boston, Kentucky 40107
For more details, please contact Justin Hampton at 270-734-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org